this page is about the nomadio utility for controlling
portable nomad II mg mp3 players and radio
it is implemented for the
device, present in the
this superior design allows total
control over the usb device w/o any kernel modifications.
(other but openbsd/i386 platforms were not tested)
status - gamma
currently utility allows for basic functionality, such as:
see the manual for more information
(not available formatted online).
- uploading files;
- downloading files;
- deleting files;
- formatting the memory;
- changing the radio presets;
- setting misc settings.
source for the utility can be downloaded
download stats are on the right side image.
- 01/16/2002 08:54:17; initial release;
- 01/16/2002 18:06:11; immidiate successor w/ bug fixes;
- 01/18/2002 17:22:41; implement format?;
- 01/23/2002 01:27:55; implement radio?;
- 03/25/2002 18:09:37; fix licensing?;
- 03/31/2002 00:53:43; erradicate some bugs?;
- 05/28/2002 11:21:17; changes for ever changing USB includes.
- 12/31/2003 23:59:59; as the unit has expired itself i have no interest in developing this software anymore
mickey created the initial
version of the utility, then Noma Dio
continuously does not maintains it any more.
support nomad II players
split into a library and a frontend
native X11 frontend
make it call for beer and do other stuff
Mon Dec 29 13:13:06 EST 2003;